|William Sharp, detail from |
"Nothing But the Truth!"
"Nothing But the Truth!" has been generously donated by University of Minnesota alumnus and retired Minneapolis attorney Douglas A. Hedin. The work joins four other lithographs by Sharp, collectively known as the Sharp Collection, located on the second floor of the Law Library. The Sharp Collection was donated by Mr. Hedin and his wife Barbara S. Hedin, in memory of early Law School graduate James Manahan (1889) and his daughter Kathryn Manahan Hoxmeier (1925).
- Ryan Greenwood, Curator of Rare Books and Special Collections